Faitai
This young dude is helpless, he has been doing his best to get full education, his name is Fatai, a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY

"My name is Fatai.. I am a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. I wash cars here for N500. I give my boss N300 and I take N200. I have to do this so that I can pay for school. Every week the lowest amount I save is N7,000. That is after transport and food."

Asked if what he makes is enough to see him through in school expenses, Fatai replied:


"Well at least I'm not begging. You know there's no food for lazy man."


God bless your hustle

Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: